Learn more about what we do, how the process works, and when it’s time to move.
WHAT WE DO
Next Step Senior Care Placement provides a free senior care assessment and a free qualified referral placement service to seniors and families who are considering making lifestyle changes based on their changing needs. We help educate families to navigate the challenges of transitioning their loved one into a new senior community. We research all senior communities that offer the best fit for you or loved one based on your needs, help calculate costs and needed financial resources, and connect you with additional senior services to help make your transition a smooth and easy one. We are experienced professionals who have a deep passion for helping the elderly improve and extend their quality of life. We have spent a great deal of our careers helping others in need and solving important critical issues. Respect, integrity, trust, and commitment are the values we live by on a daily basis. Our job is not finished until you and/or your loved one is happy, and your needs are fully met.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
We work with you to understand your unique situation from the very first contact. We know this time in your life can be very confusing, frustrating, and overwhelming. We can help you understand the best option for your family, saving you time, money and stress. We personally visit and evaluate all licensed senior living communities in the local area. We want to ensure we are providing a safe senior living space and a healthy sense of belonging to you or your family’s loved ones. After an initial healthcare and lifestyle assessment, our Senior Care Advisor will provide you with pre-screened, individualized recommendations that help our senior clients maintain their independence and dignity while still ensuring that safety and health considerations are met. Once the best selections are narrowed down, our Senior Care Advisor will personally accompany you at each location that meets your family’s individual, geographic, cultural, and financial preferences to help you find answers to important questions and tour the facility. Once you make a final decision on your preferred senior living option, we will continue to follow up with you, and provide ongoing emotional support for you and your loved one.
If you or someone you love is in need of placement advice, we can help. Let our Senior Care Advisor help guide you through your options and find the right senior living community. Our goal is to provide our clients with the peace of mind they need during a challenging time, and the comfort of knowing they’ve placed their trust in the right hands. We are devoted to the seniors in our community and go above and beyond expectations to find the right solution for every family.
WHEN IS IT TIME TO MOVE?
SIGNS THAT MAY BE TELLING YOU IT’S TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE:
- Increased falls or higher risk of falling
- Loss of spouse or loved one
- Family caregiver can no longer provide adequate care for changing needs
- Forgetting usual responsibilities such as paying bills on time and missing appointments
- General confusion or disorientation in time or place
- Poor nutrition and/or dehydration
- Neglecting personal hygiene or poor self-care
- Disheveled appearance when that is not typical of the resident
- Home environment is unsafe or unclean
- Unsafe behavior such as leaving doors open and stove/appliances on
- Medication mistakes-forgetting to take or taking the wrong dosage
- Getting lost in familiar surroundings
- Living alone, social isolation, and/or losing touch with friends
- Repeating the same question over and over
- Becoming paranoid of others and accusing them for missing belongings
- Wandering from home despite preventions in place
- Need for night-time supervision cannot be met by an in-home caregiver
AREAS WE SERVE
We currently provide senior placement services for residents to the following areas in San Diego County: Scripps Ranch, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, 4S Ranch, Escondido, Fallbrook, San Marcos, Vista, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Solana Beach, Cardiff, Del Mar, Carmel Valley and University City. On occasion, we may be able to help you find a new senior community in other areas of San Diego County as well.
PHONE: 858-395-3333 FAX: 858-724-3348
Contact Next Step Senior Care Placement today for a free consultation on how we can guide you in taking your "next step" to find the perfect senior living solution for you or a loved one's needs!